Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is it a Wild Hippo?

Im listening to the TV talk about a man being attacked by a hippo. My family is in town and Im nauseous. I want to go see Alice in Wonderland but all of my friends are out of town for SPRING BREAK! Im texting Adam while he is on a cruise and Im very jealous.

Speaking of jealous...
Did you know that it is very rainy in New York? I do. Not because Im there or because I checked the weather channel but because my family is there. My Aunt and Uncle have been taking my other Aunt and her 3 kids (my only cousins on my dads side) on really nice vacations to Mexico. They dont invite me. Now they are on a trip to New York City. Seeing plays on Broadway and having a freaking awesome time.

My back hurts.

Barbies make me mad.

Bella wont stop playing tat damn xylophone.

Im mad.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment