Sunday, February 28, 2010

My first Bottle

So Im with family in Phoenix. Baby sitting a 10 month old and a 9 year old while watching the Hangover. Win.

I just made my first bottle! 8 ounces and 4 scoops microwaved for 30 seconds. Ha. I was really mad about having to come up here but its not that bad. Im actually having a little fun. The 9 year old is a little bitch but the 10 month old is the best little baby ever!

This morning my sisters fiance and I went on the great bagel hunt. The Einsteins Bagels by their house had a broken oven so there didnt have many bagels. We spent the next hour driving around looking for a place to get bagels. We ended up in the bakery department of Safeway. Safeway actually has really good bagels!

This babysitting gig is pretty easy. My 9 year old niece pretty much takes care of the baby while I sit bag and write up my new blog posts. Im really craving chocolate right now. I also need to take a shower so my family better get home soon. They are out buying plants. The reason for us coming up to Phoenix was so we can landscape my sisters yard. Its looking really good!

I spent about 20 minutes yesterday running up and down the sidewalk with the baby in her stroller. She loved it! I got a good workout too.

Remember: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for Herpes. That shit will come back to you.

Peace.Love.And.HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}

1 comment:

  1. see? whenever you go, you end up liking it so stop complaining!

    ReplyDelete