Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello Crazy Person, My Name Is Insanity.

So, I finally just had a breakdown. Big shocker. Well to someone reading this it might be but Im not surprised. Im such a mess all the time. So over the past few days little things have been building up and stressing me out; my mom leaving on her trip, my grandparents are crazy people, Riley, my phone getting screwed up, and so one and so forth! The final straw was my dad flipping out at the cell phone guy when I was trying to get my phone fixed. When he dropped me off at home and was apologizing I lost it. First it was just crying but then I tried to talk which brought on the hyperventilation and then I was sobbing and hyperventilating at the same time. Woo! My dad starts going into his new age-y "be with the feeling, be there for it" crap and that made me mad because I hate when he talks about all that stuff. I love new age ideas and such but for some reason when my dad talks about it I get annoyed. Finally I calm down and he makes me read some "Essential Spirituality" book. To top it all off he makes me meditate with him. Yeah. I was mad at that point and just wanted him to leave but of course he doesnt. I wasnt actually meditating when he was guiding me but whatever. At last he leaves and I go back to being my normal, insane self.

On another note, I dont think I want a relationship with...you know. Him. I just think its a bad idea.

The sky looks like it might rain down on our dry old town. I sure hope it does because, as you know, rain is a good sign.



Peace.Love&HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}


P.S. Im watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Thats my favorite:)

2 comments:

  1. why would it be a bad idea?!?!?!
    or is this some one else 0.o
    p.s i love you LIKE THE MOVIE hahaha
    sorry you had a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! just stopping by to say congrats on becoming a blog of note and please follow my blog if you want at...

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete