Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to the Crazy Train

I havent made a post in a very long time. I have a lot to say. In just a few hours I went from having no guy problems whatsoever to having crazy problems.

First, theres a really cute guy who works at the Greek restaurant I like. The first time I went there after AcDec he kept giving me these...looks. A lot. Amelia saw it too! When we were walking to the bathroom he was walking the opposite way and he gave me the look. Amelia and I just looked at eachother like "What was that?!". Its was sort of a half smile/twitch thing.

Amelia and I went back again today and he was there. He gave me a real smile. When we went order I dropped my change all over the floor. Classy...But I we talked. A little.

Me-"Hey, you were here last time!"
"Yeah." Smile/cute look.

Yeah I know that seems lame and pretty normal but you had to have been there.

He kept smiling at me :). Then when I left he said bye and smiled at me like 3 different times! But it doesnt really matter because I think hes older than me. I think is a good time to mention that I do not like my age.

Second problem, Tristin. You should check my Polyvore (see the banner at top) to see the entire story but basicly...he told me he loves me. I dont like him. Why do I attract crazy people?! Jason is obsessed with me and Tristin loves me? What?? This makes no sense.

Im starting to sound like some stupid boy obsessed girl so I better sign off now.


Peace.Love&HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}

No comments:

Post a Comment