Monday, July 5, 2010

I Think Im Falling For You...♥

Oh my, I like this guy. (Not anyone in my last post)

Thats all I have to say on that.

I had such a great 4th of July but I would rather talk about last year. Last years, on the 3rd of July I was in Phoenix with my dads side of the family. My uncle was getting sicker and sicker, closer and closer to dieing. He had cancer and the doctors pretty much said he wouldnt make it. We were staying in a big house my other uncle and aunt had rented for us and we were having a great time; playing games, swimming in the huge pool, playing music, the works. We were playing Apples to Apples when we heard the fireworks outside. Everyone rushed to the door and we watched the fireworks while standing in the middle of the street. It started to rain, I started to cry. Im terrible at hiding tears. I was so sure that he would die. All I could think was, "What if this is the last time I see him?" Well I was right, but it wasnt the last time. It was the second to last. So this year, on the 3rd of July, as we drove to Tubac to watch the fireworks, I couldnt hold back the tears. Even though I still miss the way my family was before and I miss my uncle Im glad I have this memory of the way things used to be.

Peace.Love&HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}

No comments:

Post a Comment