Thursday, October 7, 2010

Im Not A Princess

White Horse-Taylor Swift

Yup, thats my song right now. Why you ask? Well let me tell you.

Every time I look at the clock at 11:11 or 12:34 or I blow a dandylion or I make a wish on a fallen eyelash I make the same wish. Every time. I wish for Prince Charming. Well guess what? Im not a princess, this is not a fairytale. Sadly I still really like the boy but he is not Prince Charming. I honestly did believe in him. Stupid girl, I should have known. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down. Really, I was. I dreamed big but now I dont believe in those dreams anymore.

Enough of this madness! I have good news!

Tomorrow is my birthday! I just had dinner with my mom and stepdad and they gave me my birthday present. Its a brand new Nikon Coolpix digital camera! They already charged it and got me a memory card. I will be taking so many pictures tomorrow. But tomorrow isnt just my birthday....its also homecoming! So my plan for the day is as follows:

1) Get up at an absurd hour to get ready for school. I have no quizes to take in AcDec:)
2) Go to the rest of my classes-Pre-AP bio, Adv. Algebra 2, and Pre-AP english. During my math class we have an assembly!
3) After school my father shall pick me up and take me home. Heres where the fun starts.
4) Freshen up after a loooong day at school then go back to school at 5 for an AcDec dinner. Im bringing cake:)
5) Go to the homecoming game and dance!
6) Jen, Amelia (maybe), and Jordan are spending the night. Part-ayyy!

So those are my plans. Im excited! Oh, I almost forgot. Tomorrow is Wild Wild West Day so I get to wear my boots and hat and such. Also, Im going to try to talk to the boy. Maybe we can be friends. I miss him a lot.

Peace.Love&HarryPotter,

{as.sane.as.me}

No comments:

Post a Comment