Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Theres a little cotton dress, hanging in my sisters closer. I think Im going to borrow it and wear it this weekend!

Now Playing: Wildflower by The JaneDear Girls

This is my song. Why? Because of 1 line...."And I drive an old, rusted out, Chevrolet. The boys all rubber-neck while they're out making hey!"

I may not be able to drive yet but I LOVE my truck! I have a '62 Chevy truck that used to be my grandfathers. He gave it to my uncle to drive when he was in high school. Its been sitting in my grandparents yard since the 70's so my uncle said I get to drive it while Im in high school! Its blue and the paint job is pretty good. Ill have to upload a picture sometime.

This song describes a country girl and, even though not very many people know this, Im deffinitly a country girl at heart! I love the chorus

"Hey, Im a wildflower, growing in the sunshine.
Soaking up the way of life, I was raised in
Running barefoot, bloomin' in the summer shower,
Ponytail dancing, I cant help it, Im a wildflower."


Thats all for now folks!

Peace.Love&HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}





Lyrics from: http://www.songlyrics.com/the-janedear-girls/wildflower-lyrics/

No comments:

Post a Comment