Saturday, October 9, 2010

She'll Never Know Your Story Like I Do

Now playing: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

I promise not every song I do will be by Taylor Swift but right now shes singing the soundtrack of my life. For this Im going to do a line by line/verse by verse breakdown for you guys. Here goes nothing...

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesnt get your humour like I do
His girlfriend (now ex) is crazy. Shes always upset about something and they have nothing in common.

I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night
Oh Tuesdays....this sounds so weird but everything always seemed to happen on Tuesdays.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like
We have the same taste in music. We both love country. She doesnt.
And she'll never know your story like I do
I've known him since 5th grade. We have been friends forever and she will never be friends with him like I was because...it just wouldnt work.

Ok Im bored with this and its depressing me so! Im going to stop. Lets talk a little about yesterday.

Yesterday was my birthday! It was really fun. I got a pentacle necklace from my dad and its so pretty! It has a triple goddess sign on the bottom of the pentacle which is what I really wanted. The AcDec dinner was really fun and the cake was great. The game was a blowout again and the dance was dramatic. He wasnt supposed to be there! He was supposed to be working. I hate him for what he did to Millie.

I cant believe she likes him (not related to the last paragraph). I dont know what I would do if they got back together. Well actually I do know, I would cry. A lot. imissyou.

Peace.Love&HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}






Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmania.com/you_belong_with_me_lyrics_taylor_swift.html

No comments:

Post a Comment