Monday, April 19, 2010

Because Im just Not that Amazing. Darn.

Does anyone else think that its kind of mean to say to someone "How about no. Your just not that amazing" when someone asks you for your number? Because I do. But thats not really important anymore. What is important now is my hair.

Never get your bangs cut at the mall by a lady whos own bangs are in the middle of her forehead because apparently to her "just above my eyes" means "above my eyebrows and make sure they are really jagged and uneven". Thats obviously what she heard! My bangs are so jacked up Im not going to be able to wear them down for weeks! I want to grow them out anyways.

I dont feel like writing anymore today but you should check out my Polyvore account!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=549338

Byyya!

Peace.Love.&HarryPotter.

{as.sane.as.me}



P.S. I am //that// amazing! Austin can suck it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment