Thursday, April 1, 2010

When did this all happen?

When did I grow up? When did I miss being a little kid? Im so excited for high school but Im also scared out of my mind. The biggest thing that scares me is that I dont know what I want to do with my life. Ever since I was little the only thing I ever pictured myself doing is playing music. I wanted to be a musician. But now Im thinking more realistically. A music career most likely isnt going to happen. I think I want to study phsycology in college but I dont know how to make a career out of that. I do NOT want to be a therapist. No way am I sitting in a room listening to someone bitch about there problems. But what is I dont like phsycology? What am I going to do then? I have only ever pictured myself as a musician. I feel lost now...I dont know what to do.

PeaceLove&HarryPotter

the ever confused,
{as.sane.as.me}

1 comment:

  1. dude, i could TOTALLY see youbeing a theraphit, some lady would be all sad and like "my husband left me and i have so many problems and stuff...yadayada..." and you'd be like "bitch please , get over it its not i big deal" hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete