Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Once a Whore Your Nothing More. Sweety, Thats Never Gunna Change.

Today was...interesting. And slightly dangerous. There is this girl at school who is pretty...tough. I angered her on Facebook even though a lot of people have told me not to piss this girl off. Oh well, I dont listen very well! She came over to confront me at lunch and was cussing me out and going crazy! I kept my cool though. Then she started saying she wanted to fight
"You wanna go?? You wanna go bitch??"
"Im not going to fight you."
"Lets go! Right now!"
"Umm...no."
She pushed me but I was not going to hit her first. If she had hit me I would have fought though because if I didnt my ass would have been kicked. Badly. Im not the strongest person...But it was sort of funny. She was saying how I should be saying things like that (I called her a stupid bitch) and how I should realize that she is a mean person and I should just deal with it (I told her off because she was being mean to my friend). Apparently she cant take what she gives out! Oh well...to bad for her.

Also, Jaime and Adam broke up!

peace.love.harrypotter

{as.sane.as.me}

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i remeber that! i was standing right next to you!

    ReplyDelete