Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Smother me while im sleeping so I dont have to wake up.

I HATE him. But I dont want to. I want to scream and yell and throw a fit. But I cant.

WHY do you hate me so much? Ive never done anything to you! It all started at CIMI when Carley asked him if he like me. Obviously he doesnt but...it almost seemed like it at CIMI. Just SHUT UP! It takes all my strength not to hit you when you tell me you hate me or tell me Im ugly or tell me no one loves me or tell me another one of the million insults you have thought up in your sick mind. Shut up.

DONE. Im so done with...everything. Where the hell did my nice little family go? Where did my awesome friends go? Well for the latter...Washington. I want my best friend back.

CRAZY. Whenever my moms side of the family was going crazy I always had my dads side to be normal and make me feel normal. When did my dads family start falling apart? Ill tell you when. August 28, 2009. The day...The day everything went to hell. Oh thats another insult, but he didnt have to tell me that. I already know Im going to hell (if its real which I dont think it is).

Sorry I know none of this made sense but Im just spiraling downward and none of my thought make sense at the moment.

{as.[in]sane.as.me}

No comments:

Post a Comment