Friday, February 19, 2010

Lets Go Tick Off The Morality Police

Hello,
So for this first blog post Im going to talk about random things. I was sick yesterday but Im feeling better today. I get pretty dizzy when I get up though. Ive stopped acheing though!

So Austin is the new kid at school. I find him attractive and he likes Harry Potter. Im a huge HP nerd! He likes/liked Carly but now is going out with Victoria. I really like Austin. He knows I like him! Victoria really doesn't like me...when she was with Riley (one of my random guy friends) she thought i was going to steal him from her. Ha. Like thats ever going to happen!! Well to sum it up: Im pretty bummed out because Austin has a girlfriend.

Im living vicariously through my non-single friends. (Amelia, that pretty much means you!)

PeaceLove&HarryPotter,

{as.sane.as.me}

No comments:

Post a Comment