Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello, Folks

Well...I screwed up. I admit it and Im sorry. I keep saying that. "Im sorry", that phrase is so over used it doesnt have much meaning anymore. But still I say it.

As you know I went and hung out with Nick. Bad, bad, bad decision. Telling Morgan was hard. Hearing her response was harder. She was so upset and hurt and angry and betrayed! All because of me. Im not proud of myself right now...She wouldnt even look at me all day. I even gave her a tampon! (Long story, inside joke. Maybe Ill tell you guys someday.) Well Im considering doing a spell for forgiveness. I really dont want her to leave and still be mad at me! Well Ive talked about this so much today I just need a break. Lets move on to a better subject.

If rain is a good sign maybe she will forgive me. Its raining today. Yes! I love the rain. I love the clouds. I love the dark air.

Most people find this weather gloomy and depressing but to me, its happy. The clouds give me a feeling of security that I just cant get from the blue skies and sun. The rain drops falling down does remind me of tears but they also remind me of life. "Crying doesnt indicate weakness, ever since birth its been a sign of life." I hope I quoted that correctly. Im too lazy to look it up. Well anyways, rain is the essential giver of life in the world. (btw Morgan just text me and it wasnt to tell me how upset she is(: yay). Im a Libra, which is an air sign, but I really think Im more of a water sign person. Ever since I was little I would spend all day long in the pool or playing in the mud or running in the rain. Water is my thing.

So I feel as if Im rambling on...I will stop now! Thanks if you read all this. Probably just Amelia or Jennifer (hi guys!) Ha. Well Im off now

peace,love,and harry potter

{as.sane.as.me}

1 comment:

  1. i stood in the rain just waiting. haha this lady came out of the office and was like" go stand under the shelter!" i was like BUT ITS RAINING!! :D

    ReplyDelete