Tuesday, February 23, 2010

finding the Answers

Today, I made a revelation. This revelation came to me in the bathroom (seriously it did). Lets see if I can remember it!

Today in geometry everyone was picking on each other. We weren't trying to be mean, just having fun. I made fun of Perry's eyebrows. I do that when Im looking for a low-blow because Perry once told me that a girl rejected him because his eyebrows were too bushy (he has abnormally bushy eyebrows!). So when I told Perry to move because his eyebrows were blocking my view he decided to draw an offensive picture of me on the board making fun of my hair and such. It was complete with a witch nose (that was just a coincidence, he doesnt know Im Wiccan)!

As recently as a year ago that would have bothered me. Really upset me. But not anymore. I have finally come to terms with myself enough to not let other people bring me down so easily! The way I see it is if people like me then thats great! If not they can just suck it. Im happy with this revelation.

On another note, Morgan isnt as mad at me anymore! She left for N.A.U. after school today so I wont be seeing her for months but its ok now. She called me a whore:) I know you probably think thats strange but we call each other whores as a term of endearment.

The only thing that makes me feel a little down is the fact that my friends keep leaving me...I know its not really a big deal but I hate having friends so far away! Zoey, my absolute best friend, lives all the way in Washington and I recently found out she isnt moving back here for high school. Now Morgans at N.A.U. and then shes going to be leaving for even longer to travel around...Europe, I think, to play with her jazz band.

Well this wasnt the most interesting post ever but I needed to get some things out of my head. Huge thanks to anyone who reads this...Amelia:)

PeaceLove&HarryPotter

{as.sane.as.me}

No comments:

Post a Comment