Sunday, February 21, 2010

i.felt.as.if.i.would.burst.into.flames

Well, first order of business! Morgan, don't be mad when I tell you all of this tomorrow. I swear we are just friends and that's all we ever will be.

Second order of business! Amelia, if you read this please don't tell Morgan. I want to tell her myself because I'm not entirely sure how she will react...

Now, here's the story.

I am a bad person. My friend Morgan is going through a rather bad break-up with her boyfriend, Nick, of almost 9 months. I'm also friends with Nick. We text a lot, he's older than me, and goes to a different school. Him and Morgan go to the same church. Saturday night Nick asked me if I wanted to go church with him and hang out because my other friend TJ goes their and they always hang out before the service.

Let's insert some random info here: If you have read my bio or know me personally then you know I'm Wiccan. I hate churches! They scare me and I don't really like Christian views (no offense if you are Christian, it's just my opinion).

So with that information in your head lets continue the story.

I decided to go. I do not know why exactly...I think it's because I wanted to meet Nick (we hadn't actually met until then, just texts). The one problem with this is...Morgan was out of town. I'm not really sure if she would have wanted me to go hang out with her ex boyfriend without her there. I would never, EVER be anything other than friends with Nick because of his history with Morgan so she really has nothing to worry about but I know that she's jealous he talks to me when he won't even return her text messages...

So I just needed to get that off my chest! I'm going to tell her at school tomorrow. Hopefully she's ok with it.

Peace, love, and Harry Potter,
{as.sane.as.me}


p.s. that was the most BORING church service I have ever sat through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment